This is our Beltane(Spring) Update 2018.
I did my first PodCast interview with Jace and Clark over at MillionairesUnveiled. Go to Number #24.
I died a little bit on the inside over the proposed changes to the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. After 10 long years, I decided to stop waiting and just pay off my loans. Nine months later, the law got fixed and I probably would have had my loans forgiven. Post here.
Another interview, this time with ESI in his section ‘Millionaire Interviews’.
Lastly, I committed to going to FinCon18 this year, tickets are bought. (flight for free!) I am looking forward to meeting some of you in person.
I will be the handsome, albeit bald, gent wearing a fashionable T-shirt (as soon as I get it made)with this pic;
Pleased to Share my Alexa Ranking, although it did slip a bit;
Global 339,993 and U.S. 80,258
Now for the Numbers at the 15th MONTH MARK,
- 75,278 page views since launching Feb 1, 2017 (+ 18,567 from the Winter Update)
- 110 total published posts (average 7/month) Up from 96 last season
- 785 total comments (I need 95 views to average 1 comment) Up from 554 last season
- I have collected 1,538 followers on Twitter (+179 since last update season)
- 783 on Pinterest (+125)
- 786 on Facebook (+20) I finally made a FB Page for OthalaFehu, please GO THERE and Like/follow. Thanks!
- 553 on Instagram. (Up +46 since last season)
- 19 followers on Quora sad, but we have to start somewhere.
- 103 followers by email/Wordpress (+11)
Tracing the path back to the following sources;
This is using WordPress, Google gives me way different stats.
- Rockstar Finance 2,582
- Reddit 2,577
- Facebook 2,439
- Twitter @othala_fehu 1,933
- Directory at RockStar Finance 1,388
- Search Engines 1,208
- Retirement Manifesto 642
- PhysicianOnFire 381
Still stewing over that Student Loan Debt Fiasco.
Shake it off and move on,
Popularity of my posts ranked;
- Retirement Master Plan
- My Army of Loyal Henchmen
- Nobody Wants Your Wedding China
- Net Worth
- Da Budget
- Year Over Year Net Worth
- My Money Map
Beltane is the Celtic Spring festival held halfway between the spring equinox and the summer solstice. It is a celebration of the rebirth of the land after the long winter and deals heavily with fertility. Hence all the bunnies and eggs.